Thames Water is the UK’s largest water and wastewater service providers who supply around 2600 million liters of tap water all across London and Thanes Valley.
You can use our signposting service and call Thames Water through 0800 980 8800 call will cost you 7p/minute plus your phone company access charge, you can find more free and local rate numbers on this page. This number is part of our call connection service.
The directors of Thames Water are experienced and are familiar with the best ways to provide the best water services to all the customers. They have extensive knowledge of the water and utility industry. Keeping in mind the necessities of all the customers, Thames Water has appointed the best and most dedicated staff members in order to provide the best services to all. The Thames Water customer support team is always happy to help you with all the water-related questions, concerns, and information. They will provide the best services and relevant information to you which you need. If you wish to see the performance and achievements of Thames Water UK, feel free to get the relevant information on the performance and achievements on the Thames Water performance report page.
Thames Water UK Contact Numbers
|Thames Water Wholesale Service Emergency Contact Number||0800 316 9800|
|Thames Water Domestic Customer Helpline||0800 980 8800 (Your bill and Account)
+44 179 348 6555 (overseas)
0800 714 614 (Report a leak)
|Thames Water Textphone Service Number||0800 316 6899|
|Thames Water Developer Service Telephone Number||0800 009 3921|
|Thames Water Feedback Customer Contact||0800 009 3988|
Thames Water opening hours
|Domestic customer helpline
|from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM, from Monday to Friday and
from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM on every Saturday
|Leakage report||24 hours|
|Water Developer support||open from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM from Monday to Friday|
|Feedback support||Monday to Friday, from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Thames Water Help and Advice Service
Thames Water team has designed a Thames Water Help and Advice service page in which you will see a number of topics for help and you can get instant answers to all your questions and concerns regarding water services. The following main topics will be available for all on the Thames Water Help and Advice Service page:
- Billing and Payment: For any information regarding your billing and payment click on ‘more about billing and payment’ option and you will be redirected to a new page with all the topics related to the billing and payment services. All you need to do is, select from the topics namely: our charges, paying your bill, paperless billing, change your account details, request a copy of your bill, help paying your bill and frequently asked questions and get answers and contact details instantly.
- Bursts and Leaks: For any information regarding what is to be done in case of a pipe burst or leak, you simply have to click on the ‘find out more’ option below Bursts and Leaks option. You will be redirected to a new page in which you will see three subtopics namely: report a leak, leaks at home and fixing leaks. Choose the relevant option from the three main subtopics and get instant help online.
- Winter Weather: For any information and help during the winters regarding bursts, leaks, and flooding, you need to visit the Thames Water Help and Advice service page mentioned above and you will have to select ‘find out more’ under the Winter Weather option. Next, you will be redirected to a new page in which there will be other sub topics available namely: prepare your home, meet the sibleys, why sewers flood, report a leak and fix a frozen pipe. Choose the relevant topic from the sub topics and get instant instructions and steps to be followed by avoiding bursts, leaks and flooding this winter. Keep yourself safe by following the instructions mentioned on the Thames water help and advice service page.
- No Water or Low Pressure: In case you are facing issue with the water viz no water or low pressure then click on the ‘more here’ option mentioned below No water or Low-Pressure topic. As soon as you select the option, you will be redirected to a new page where you will see four main topics namely: what to do, find a plumber, understanding water pressure, and understanding water flow. As the names suggest, select the relevant option for which you need information and the information will be made available instantly.
- Drains and Sewers: In case you are facing issues like drains and blockage, select the ‘find out more’ option below the Drains and Sewers option available on the Thames Water help and advice service page. As soon as you open the page, you will be redirected to a new page I which you will find five sub topics, namely: blockages, sewer flooding, transfer of private sewers, misconnected pipes and manholes. Click on the relevant topic for which you need information and get the relevant information in just a simple click. This is an online help and support portal so you can get access to the information anytime and from anywhere you wish to.
- Customer Commitment: Thames Water UK customer service team aims at providing the best service to all the customers. To know more about the customer commitment and other relevant services available for the customers, feel free to visit the Thames Water customer commitment page and as soon as you open the page, you will see five helpful topics like our commitment to you, feedback on your service, codes of practice, priority services and helpful literature. All you need to do is, go through the relevant information available online and get your doubts cleared.
- Home Improvements: You can ‘learn more’ about home improvements by visiting the Thames Water home improvements page. This service is provided to you by the Thames water Developer Services Team for which the online help and support topics are available on the Thames Water Developers Services homepage. You will get all the relevant help topics on this page which will help you make developments easily.
- Water Quality or Hardness: Now you can check your water quality including hardness and fluoride content by using a special postcode checker which is available on the Thames Water water quality page. As soon as you open this page, you will find other relevant topics like: what’s in your water, where our water comes from, how you can look after your water, how we look after your water and is your tap water discoloured. These topics will surely be of vital help and importance as it is important for you to know what kind of water is being supplied to you and is it safe to use the water that you are receiving or not. Go through the information carefully and in case you still need some additional information or help, feel free to get in touch with one of the best and most dedicated Thames Water staff members.
- Water Meters: For your information, the water meters evaluate the water usage which means the bills for your water are dependent on the readings from the water meter. You can now see your water usage online and submit a meter reading, register your interest for a water meter and you can also find out more about the water meters being installed by the Thames Water team. Simply visit the Thames Water Meter help and support page, select the relevant topic of your concern and get instant information.
These topics will help you get answers to all your issues and concerns instantly as it is an online service portal. You can get access to the information with a working internet connection from anywhere at any time you wish.
Thames Water Wholesale Service Emergency Contact Number
Thames Water UK offers the best wholesale services to all the customers who are a valuable part of the Thames Water family. The team has the best staff to help you all in case of an emergency regarding water or wastewater supply or if you are facing issues with the network of Thames Water for which you simply have to dial Thames Water wholesale service emergency free contact number 0800 316 9800 and the staff will be here to help you immediately.
If you prefer to get in touch with the Thames Water team via filling a simple contact form then visit the Thames Water wholesale service contact us page, fill the relevant details that you will see on the page and after submitting the information, the team will get back to you as soon as possible. Please make sure you enter the correct details for hassle-free services. Alternatively, if you wish to send your questions or concerns in writing to the Thames Water team, feel free to send the written application to Thames Water wholesale services contact Us address
Thames Water, Wholesale Market Services, Clearwater Court, Vastern Road, Reading, RG1 8DB
The team will be happy to get back to you with the relevant information you need as soon as possible.
Thames Water Domestic Customer Helpline
Thames water is happy to help all the domestic customers with the best services for maximum satisfaction and retaining the customers for a longer period of time. There are various topics on which you will get help from the Thames Water corporate customer service team and the topics are available on the Thames Water Corporate service contact us page. There are different topics for which the contact details are mentioned below for your convenience:
- Your Bill and Account: For help regarding your account that you have with the Thames water UK, you simply have to visit the above-mentioned page and click on the ‘Your bill and Account’ option and as soon as you click on the option, you will see different options displayed below on the same page. The topics are designed for online help and all you require to do is, select the relevant topic of concern and get the information instantly.
You can get the stepwise instructions for setting up a direct debit, along with this you can pay your bill online, understand you bill, get help for paying your bill and you will be able to update your details in a simple manner online.
In case you haven’t found what you are looking for online on the above-mentioned topics, feel free to get in touch with the dedicated staff members of Thames Water UK via telephone on Thames Water domestic customer helpline number 0800 980 8800 for which the Thames Water opening hours will be from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM, from Monday to Friday and from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM on every Saturday. Please note that the lines will be closed on every Sunday and bank holidays. If you are a domestic customer calling from overseas, feel free to call on Thames Water domestic customer services contact number +44179 348 6555.
If you prefer to send your questions and concerns through the Thames Water email service, then all you need to do is visit the Thames Water email contact us form page, fill in the relevant and correct information and click on the ‘Submit’ option is displayed on the email support page. Please note that if your questions are related to your charges and tariffs, or priority services then the team will respond to your email within five working days and for all the other questions the team will respond to your email within ten working days. It is advisable for all to have the patience for the best resolution and help.
Alternatively, you can also choose to send your questions in written to the team for which you need to send a letter mentioning your question and if you are an existing customer, you need to quote your Thames water account number when you are sending them a letter. All you are required to do is, send the letter to the team on Thames water domestic customer contact us address Thames Water, PO Box 286, Swindon, SN38 2RA and the team will get back to you within the same criterion as mentioned for the email service i.e., within five working days for questions related to your tariffs and charges, or extra care services and within ten working days for all other services.
- Report a Leak: If you are facing any issues with the water viz leakage, then you need to first open the Corporate service contact us page and click on the ‘Report a Leak’ option and as soon as you click on this option, other options will be displayed in front of you from which you can select the relevant topic for which you need help and get quick information. You can check the status of leak and work, you can report a leak online and last but not the least you can read about the leak repair process.
In case the information available online is not enough and you need some additional help or information regarding the leakage of water, you can contact the Thames Water team UK for help on Thames Water 24 hours free leaking number 0800 714 614 if you are calling from the United Kingdom. The Thames Water service leaking will be open for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. So no matter if the issue is being faced in the midnight, feel free to ring a bell and the Thames Water help and support team will be happy to help you and get your issues resolved. The contact for deaf or dumb customers will be made available below with other contact details.
If you prefer to send the team an email regarding a leak, then you can either fill a report leak online form and leave the rest on the team or if you have any general question regarding anything else, feel free to send the same to the team on Thames water report a leak email address [email protected]. The team will respond to your email within ten working days.
- Your Water Supply: Facing issues with water, well you are just at the right place as the dedicated Thames Water customer service staff will be happy to help you resolve all the issues related to water. Follow the same procedure for this service and as soon as you click on the ‘Your water supply’ option, you will see other options being displayed on the screen. You can report a low pressure or no water online, find out what’s latest in your area, water quality and hardness, instructions on how you can turn your water on and off and you can also find a plumber.
In case the information is not enough and you need to talk to one of the customer service representatives via telephone, feel free to call on the Thames Water wholesale emergency contact number mentioned above and get the relevant help and support from the best representative.
Alternatively, if you wish to send your requests and concerns via email then you simply have to fill the Thames Water online email form and the dedicated team members will get back to you within ten working days. Also, you can send the questions and requests in writing to the Thames Water UK team for which the same has to be sent on the Thames Water contact us address mentioned for the ‘Your Bill and Account’ service above.
- Your Drains and sewers: For any information and help regarding this topic, you can get online help from sewage and wastewater flooding page, backed up drains page and Bin it- don’t block it help and support page. The information available on these pages is reliable and you can follow the instructions without any hesitation. In case you still wish to get in touch with one of the Thames Water team members you can use the contact details available at the end of Thames Water Corporate Service contact us page. All you need to do is, open this page, scroll to the end of the page and click on call us option to get in touch with the team via telephone, email us for sending your questions and concerns via email and alternatively click on the write to us option for sending the question and concerns in written.
- Moving Home: Thames Water team is always happy to help you with your questions and concerns regarding moving home. First of all, you need to check if you’re in the area of Thames water supply for which as soon as you click on the ‘Moving home’ option, you will see other relevant help topics from which you need to first select the ‘check that you’re in our supply area’ option page. Along with this service, you can register as a new customer, you can get information for existing customers moving within the supply area and in case you wish to close your account due to any particular reason, you can get help regarding the same.
In case you think the information is not sufficient for you and you wish to get some additional help and support and information regarding moving home services, feel free to use the callus option at the end of Thames Water corporate service contact us page mentioned above.
If you wish to send an email for notifying the Thames Water customer service team regarding moving a home, visit the Thames Water moving home page. You can also send an email regarding any questions to the team for which the team will respond within five working days for questions regarding your charges and tariffs and priority services and within ten days for any other information. Alternatively, you can send the request’s, intimation letter or questions in writing to the team on the address mentioned below the write to our option.
- Water Meters: Water meters are an essential part of using water and the readings on the water meter will identify the amount that you have to pay for using water. All you need to do for getting information on various aspects of a water meter is to visit the Thames Water Corporate Services contact us page which has been mentioned above also and select the ‘Water Meter’ option. As soon as you click on this topic, few more related topics will be displayed in front of you and you simply have to select the most relevant topic for which you need help and information. You can request a water meter for your home, you can know how to find and read a water meter, you can submit your meter readings and in case you think your meter bill is higher than usual then the information will be available online.
In case you think the information is not enough then you can get in touch with the team via other modes of communication like telephone, email and in writing. The contact details will be available on the Thames Water Corporate services contact us page under the Water Meters topic.
For your information, the telephone lines will be open from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM, from Monday to Friday and from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM on every Saturday and the lines will be closed on every Sunday and Bank Holidays. If you are sending the requests and questions regarding water meters via email then the team will respond back as soon as possible.
- Others: For any other help topic, and further information, feel free to use the ‘Other’ option available on the Thames Water Corporate Services contact us page. Select from the subtopics that you will see on the page
Thanes Textphone Service
This service is for the customers who are deaf or hard of hearing in which the customers can send their questions and concerns with the help of a text to the Thames water team on Thames Water textphone free service contact number 0800 316 6899. The Thames Water service helpline will be open for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
For any questions regarding the accounts and billing section, feel free to send a text on Thames Water textphone contact us number mentioned above. The dedicated staff members will be happy to help you for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Thames Water Developer Service Telephone Number
Thames Water UK provides the best customer developers services and to know more about the same, feel free to get in touch with one f the best Thames Water customer service representatives on Thames water developer free service telephone number 0800 009 3921 for which the Thames Water customer contact helplines will be open from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM from Monday to Friday and the lines will be closed on weekends and bank holidays. Another way to get in touch with the team is via email for which you simply have to visit the Thames Water developer services contact us page, and click on the Email us option on the page. The team will get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can send your questions and concerns in writing to the team on Thames Water developer services contact Us address
Thames Water, Developer Service, Clearwater Court, Vastern Road, Reading, RG1 8DB. The team will respond to your letter within seven working days.
Thames Water Feedback Customer Contact
Thames Water team aims at providing the best services to all the customers and if you are satisfied with the services and you have had a good experience with the Thames Water team, the Thames Water feedback customer service team will be happy to hear from you. All your compliments will be highly appreciated by all the team members so pick up the phone and dial the Thames Water feedback customer free contact number 0800 009 3988. The team will be available from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM. In case you are not satisfied with the services then give the team one chance to get things right and your valuable feedback will be helpful for the team to improve the services.
In case you wish to request a call back as per your convenience to give your valuable feedback then all you need to do is, visit the Thames Water customer feedback page, scroll down a little, and there you will find a ‘Book a Call Back’ option. As soon as you click on this option, you will be redirected to a new Thames Water feedback contact page and you simply have to fill the relevant information correctly and click on the Submit option. The team will get back to you as soon as possible.
There are other ways also to get in touch with the Thames water UK team: You can prefer to send the valuable feedback via email to the team on Thames Water customer feedback contact email address [email protected]. Alternatively, if you wish to send the feedback in written then all you need to do is, use the Thames Water customer feedback address
Complaints Resolution Team, Thames Water, PO Box 436, Swindon, SN38 1TU
and the dedicated staff members will get back to you as soon as possible.
The best services will be provided to all the customers by the Thames Water customer service dedicated team so without thinking twice, feel free to be a valuable part of Thames Water UK and avail the best services for a whole new experience.
Contact Thames Water through social media- Facebook, Twitter & other apps
- Thames Water Website
- Thames Water Corporate Customer login
- Thames Water Corporate Customer Registration
- Thames Water Facebook
- Thames Water Twitter
- Thames Water YouTube Direct
- Thames Water Aid
- Thames Water Media Enquiry
- Thames Water Helpful Literature Direct
- Thames Water Codes of Practice Direct