- The Range deals in homeware and furniture and is now the fastest-growing retailer located in the UK. If you wish to contact The Range head office for your different issues, you need to call on The Range head office phone number 0175 272 5572. You can even visit The Range head office address UK or send your issue through the post at the following address:
William Prance Rd, Plymouth PL6, United Kingdom
- The customers who wish to place a new order with The Range head office, you can call on The Range head office contact number 0345 026 7598. If your order gets damaged on the way, you can send an email at The Range head office email address [email protected]. If your order is not received within 14 days of the dispatch confirmation email, you can contact the customer care team at above-mentioned number and email.
- The customers who wish to return their product due to any reason they can do so by sending at the following address:
Building 3/2, Vantage Point Business Village, Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire, GL17 0DD
The returns can be made within 30 days of the receipt if they are in unused condition.
- The Range also provides chat service to their customers for resolving their issues only if they are urgent. The Chat service is available between 8 AM-6 PM from Monday to Friday and between 8:30 AM to 5 PM on Saturday and Bank holidays. The Chat service is not available on Sunday.
- The customer can even visit or call their nearby store for resolving their issues. The Store address and contact numbers are available on this page. If you wish to give feedback regarding the store working, you need to visit this page and fill the form asking different details. If your issues are related to supplier sign up or you want to become a supplier, you need to visit this page and fill the form. You can use this form for bulk clearance matters also.
|Head Office||Number||Address||Opening Hours|
|The Range head office UK||0175 272 5572||William Prance Rd, Plymouth PL6, United Kingdom|
|The Range order damaged||0345 026 7598||[email protected]|
|The Range returns||Building 3/2, Vantage Point Business Village, Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire, GL17 0DD
|The Range chat service||Monday 8 AM-6 PM
Tuesday 8 AM-6 PM
Wednesday 8 AM-6 PM
Thursday 8 AM-6 PM
Friday 8 AM-6 PM
Saturday 8:30 AM-5 PM
4 thoughts on “The Range head office information”
Absolutely do not buy online from the Range over a month now and still not received my £120 refund reported to Trading Standards service online and telephone is shambolic, but hey if The Range are happy with this they don’t deserve the business, also a company like the Range not to have a complaints process is a severe oversite on their part.
Please can you get the managing director to call me please , as the range store as detrimental affect on our health . We have tried and tried to get members of staff at head office to contact us but all put ourselves on hold and leave us on hold 45 minutes at a time
Kind regards Ann Davis
I work at a supervised contact centre in Aylesbury and we support parents who have to see their children supervised and no longer live with their children. I contacted the Aylesbury branch to see if they could donate some items to decorate the only Christmas tree we have left. We have 5 rooms in our centre and a big main reception and the tree that we have left to decorate, has no lights or decorations. Is this something that you do as a company. I fully understand if you can’t .
How do I place an order with you