Royal Mail number using our signposting service: 0843 837 5385 call will cost you 7p/minute plus your phone company access charge, you can find more free and local rate numbers on this page. This number is part of our call connection service.. is the most prominent mail delivery company in the United Kingdom. The company is known for delivering Royal Mail delivery letters as well as Royal Mail delivery parcels to all the addresses in the United Kingdom. The services offered by Royal Mail universal service providers is that they charge the same Royal Mail delivery charges for delivering the product to any particular place. They call this service by the name of one-price-goes-anywhere service. Royal Mail London has completely revolutionized the way in which people communicate since the last 500 years.
Royal Mail group ltd United Kingdom has made a noteworthy contribution to the wide economy of UK. Through Royal Mail international letters and Royal Mail international parcels, this company has created a huge impact and not just through that but through Royal Mail procurement and Royal Mail employment as well. The company has made the 5th largest contribution in the economy of UK through its Royal Mail door to door services. Royal Mail delivery network is the largest delivery network in entire Europe. In order to cancel Royal Mail, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the main Royal Mail company website
- Learn how to cancel Royal Mail service or account
- Contact Royal Mail customer service by phone
- Connect with Royal Mail through mail for canceling the account
Step One – Visit the main Royal Mail company website
Before you get to know about canceling Royal Mail account, you first need to visit the main website of the company. By going to the Royal Mail website, you will get to know all the details related to the cancellation of the Royal Mail account.
Steps that you need to follow for visiting the Royal Mail website UK are as follows:
- Open the web browser
- Enter the website name of the Royal Mail company
Step Two – Learn how to cancel Royal Mail service or account
If you wish to know How to cancel a Royal Mail account, then these are the steps that you must follow:
First of all visit this page to know how to close Royal Mail account. There you will observe, ‘I would like to close my account or service’ written in bold letters. Now, you will be required to fill up these boxes.
- In the first box, you have to fill the Royal Mail company name.
- In the next box, you will have to type in the details of the Royal Mail account number.
- After that, you will have to enter your personal details in the empty boxes, in the first box you have to enter the title that is Dr., Mr., or Ms.
- In the next blank boxes, you will have to write the details of First Name, Last Name, Phone number, and email address for canceling Royal Mail company account.
- After that, you will have to state which type of account do you have i.e., Royal Mail postage account or Royal Mail account with annual fee.
- After that, you will have to answer another question, whether you would like to cancel the whole account or cancel some of the Royal Mail services of the account.
- After that, a big box will appear where you will have to type in the list of Royal Mail services that you would like to cancel.
- After writing the Royal Mail services of the account to be canceled, mention the exact date of when you would wish to cancel the services or the account.
- Click on the red-colored ‘Submit’ button displayed below.
- In case you want to close several services or accounts across different accounts, then you must call on Royal Mail customer service contact number 0800 917 0640 freephone.
Step Three – Contact Royal Mail customer service by phone
In case you are planning to change your decision about canceling the account and wish to contact the Royal Mail group for getting information about Royal Mail change delivery, Royal Mail international or if you have any Royal Mail customer queries regarding Royal Mail tracking, Royal Mail pricing, Royal Mail postage, Royal Mail app, Royal Mail delivery prices, or the Royal Mail service, then you can reach out to the Royal Mail business firm by contacting them on the Royal Mail customer service contact 0345 774 0740. This Royal Mail phone number is open from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Saturday 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM, and Sunday 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
You can also reach out to the Royal Mail customer service through this Royal Mail customer service contact number 0800 917 0640 free phone. You can also get answers to your queries like if you wish to make Royal Mail complaints or you wish to ask something about Royal Mail grievance policy through text messages, then you can message them at this Royal Mail customer service number 0345 600 0606.
Step Four- Connect with Royal Mail through mail for canceling the account
You can also reach out to the Royal Mail customer service email for canceling your Royal Mail redirection contacting them at this Royal Mail email [email protected]. This is how you cancel Royal Mail redirection online. If you wish to cancel Royal Mail redirection, then you can contact them by post through this Royal Mail address.
Cancel My Redirection
Royal Mail Redirection Centre
For safety reasons, you are required to enter all the personal details such as new and old address, date of birth, and full name. For the purpose of canceling the Royal Mail customer account by post, all you have to do is to send out your request in the written form at this Royal Mail address.
Customer Account Processing centre
PO BOX 579
In case you received the Royal Mail payment reminder and you still want to cancel Royal Mail online postage or any other account, then fill the entire Royal Mail cancellation of service form that you received, along with the remaining Royal Mail payment of charges. Also, you can contact Royal Mail online.