Contact Equifax UK customer service and support number is?0845 603 6772 with cost of up to 9p/minute pluse your phone company access charge. You can contact Equifax free customer service team 0800 014 2955.
is the world?s leading companies that render the services to customers all over the world. With the use of best technologies, knowledge skills and innovative staff members, the company powers the financial future of individuals and various organizations all over the world. The company helps all its customers to take their business to a whole new level of success along with providing access to the consumers for the products and services that the consumers can afford. The company aims at providing insights to all its customers so that they are able to take the best decisions for their businesses. Equifax UK also helps its customers to know the potential consumers that the business has. To know more about Equifax you can visit Equifax website.
Equifax customer care numbers
|Helpline||UK Contact Numbers|
|Customer Service||0845 603 6772
(up to 9p/minute +your access charge)
|Free Customer Service Number||0800 014 2955|
|Complaints||0333 321 4043|
|Complaints Ombudsman||0800 023 4567|
|Information Commissioner Office||0303 123 1113|
Equifax member center
Equifax customer service staff has been appointed to provide the best solutions to all your queries. If you have any queries related to Equifax and you wish to contact the customer care representative, you have two options to get in touch with the representative. Firstly, you can visit the Equifax member Center link, and fill in your login details and the customer care representative will be available to assist you.
Equifax online help
You can ask questions from the staff member via Equifax Online Help link for which you will have to login or Sign up for getting answers to all your queries.
For detailed information about the company and any information related to the company can be found on the Equifax website link, for which you are required to select the contact reason and you will be redirected to the customer care executive. In case you wish to contact the customer care representative via telephone, you can call on Equifax contact number 0845 603 6772?(here). You can also write your queries and complaints to the dedicated staff for which you can send the queries and complaints at Equifax UK address
Equifax Ltd Customer Service Centre, PO Box 10036, Leicester, LE3 4FS
- The company aims at providing the best services to all the customers but at times things do not work out right for the first time for few customers. In case you are not happy with the services being rendered by Equifax UK, please help the company improve the services by following the Equifax complaints procedure. Customers who wish to submit the complaints through online means can visit the Equifax contact link, the dedicated staff will attend your complaints and make sure they get resolved as soon as possible.
- Customers who wish to file the complaints by contacting the team via telephone can either call on Equifax telephone number 0333 321 4043, or you can call on Equifax UK freephone number 0800 014 2955 for which the lines are open from 08:00AM to 08:00PM every day (except on 25th December and 26th December). Please note that customers calling from UK landlines or mobiles will not have to spend money as the calls are free. Most of the landlines and mobiles are generally included in the bundled call packages otherwise the call rate will be 9.58p per minute from the landline and 15.97p per minute from other mobile networks.
- ?Customers who wish to send the complaints via email can send it on Equifax contact email address [email protected]. You will be notified by the staff as soon as the complaint is received by the representative and the complaints must be
- There are times when customers feel that the complaints are not been resolved by the company within the time frame that is eight weeks or sometimes the company fails to handle all the complaints of all the customers. Well there is an option for the customers to carry their complaints to the Equifax complaints Ombudsman service department. Customers who wish to talk to the representatives at Equifax complaints ombudsman, can feel free to call on Equifax phone freephone number human 0800 023 4567. Customers can also write the complaints and send them further at Equifax address for disputes
Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower London E14 9SR
- The complaints will be resolved as soon as possible. There is another option to take your complaints forward for which you can send the complaints via email at Equifax customer support email [email protected]. For detailed information customers can visit the Equifax UK website. Customers who have a complaint regarding the way Equifax deals with the data you can raise the concern with the Information Commissioner for which you are required to submit any document relevant to the complaint that you have, the correspondence you have had with the Equifax about the complaint along with the concern you have raised regarding your data. You can send the details at Equifax UK address
First Contact Team Information Commissioner?s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF
- Customers who wish to send the complaints via email will have to add a subject line of ?Report a Concern? and send the email on [email protected]. The office staff will look into the matter and revert back as soon as possible. If you wish to talk to the representative via phone feel free to contact the dedicated staff on Equifax dispute phone number live person 0303 123 1113. The complaints will be resolved as soon as possible. For further details you can visit this link.
Equifax UK has a separate staff to identify the commonly asked questions by all the customers and a list of common questions has been designed for your convenience. To get instant answers to all your questions and get the necessary information that you seek regarding the working of the company, its products and services, complaints, issues and much more you can simply visit the Equifax FAQ?s Link . May be not all but maximum queries can be instantly resolved by the FAQ?s service.
Contact Equifax through social media-Facebook, Twitter & other apps
|Equifax Login or Sign up||https://www.econsumer.equifax.co.uk/consumer/uk/showmyequifax.ehtml|
|Equifax LinkedIn Connect||https://www.linkedin.com/company/equifax-uk-business|
|Equifax Quick Credit Report and Score||https://www.equifax.co.uk/Products/credit/credit-score.html|