Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/ukcontact/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mappress-google-maps-for-wordpress/mappress_map.php on line 153
You can contact on Eon Energy contact number 0345 303 3040?(Prepayment meter) or?0345 366 5996??(Pay as you Go), both local rate numbers in case you smell a gas leak or you wish to report a gas explosion or fire.?In case of any emergencies related to power cuts and damaged power lines at Eon Energy toll free number 105 for power cuts (the call will be free from certain landlines and mobiles for which you need to confirm from your network operator)
Eon Energy UK is one of the United Kingdom?s leading gas and power companies which deals with retailing power and gas and generation of energy. Eon is the world?s investor-owned companies which employs around 9,400 people all over the United Kingdom. The company aims at becoming the best company in the world by providing the best services to all the customers getting connected with the company. The company provides gas and power to around five million people at either their home or their workplaces. The company has appointed efficient staff to handle all your queries and complaints. There are various services provided by the company and dedicated staff to provide the relevant information that a customer requires. Customers who wish to write to Eon Energy UK, can feel free to write at Eon Energy address UK
Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Conventry CV4 8LG.
Eon Energy UK contact numbers
|Helpline||UK Contact Numbers|
|Prepayment meter Service||0345 303 3040|
|UK Smart Pay as you Go?Service||0345 366 5996|
|UK Business Enquiries Number||0330 400 1753|
|Business energy quotes||0247 642 4242|
|New Business Connections Telephone number||0333 202 4920|
|Moving Home Contact||0345 303 3020 (Credit meter)
0345 366 5976 (Smart meter)
|Change Supplier Contact||0345 302 3473 (Prepayment meter holder)
0345 301 4905 (Credit meter holder)
|General Complaints Number||0345 052 0000|
|Smart Meter Complaints||0345 366 5973|
|Moving Home Complaints||0345 303 3020|
|Prepayment Customer complaints||0345 303 3040|
|Minicom Textphone (For Deaf Customers)||0800 056 6560|
|Ombudsman services||0330 440 1624|
|Distribution Network Operators||105|
|National Gas Emergency Helpline||0800 111 999|
|Citizen advice customer service number||0345 404 0506|
|Free Gas Safety Check||0345 059 9905|
Eon Energy prepayment meter
Customers having Eon Energy prepayment meter can contact on Eon Energy prepayment contact number 0345 303 3040 for any queries related to their meter. The staff will be happy to help you from 8:00AM-8:00PM from Monday to Friday and from 8:00AM-6:00PM on Saturday?s. For detailed information regarding my prepayment meter, gas display or electricity display and changing the meter, you can visit at Eon Energy website .
Eon Energy UK Smart Pay As you Go
Eon Energy UK offers a Eon Energy UK Smart Pay As you Go service in which you get extra benefits like extra energy when you are low on energy, anywhere top up facility and moving money from one meter to another meter, in case you get more money on one meter to be paid. The dedicated staff will be available from 8:00AM-8:00PM from Monday to Friday and from 8:00AM-6:00PM on Saturday?s to assist you on Eon Energy UK Smart Pay As you Go contact number 0345 366 5996. To know the benefits in detail please visit the Eon Energy UK online link .
Eon Energy UK Business enquiries
There is a wide range of energy solutions that are designed to suit your business requirements. Customers who wish to speak to the staff sooner can contact on Eon Energy UK business enquiries number 0330 400 1753 for which the dedicated staff will be available from 08:30AM-04:30PM from Monday to Thursday and from 08:30AM-04:00PM on Fridays. All your Eon Energy UK business enquiries will be handled by the efficient staff and the best solution to your queries will be provided. You are required to fill in the necessary details by visiting on Eon Energy UK business enquiries link . Customers who have any queries related to the quote and any other general queries can call on Eon Energy phone number 0247 642 4242 and in case you wish to request a call back click on the Eon Energy contact link . For availing new business connections you can contact on Eon Energy telephone number 0333 202 4920.
Eon Energy Moving Home Contact
- Customers who are willing or planning to move home with the Eon Energy meters, can simple fill up a form with the maximum details that they can provide and the Eon Energy team members will take care of the rest. All you have to do is simply fill a simple form with as much details as you can by clicking on the Eon Energy moving home contact link . In case you need more information regarding this facility, feel free to contact the best staff at Eon Energy customer service number 0345 303 3020. The staff will be handling all your queries from 08:00 AM to 08:00PM from Monday to Friday and from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM on Saturdays.
- This helpline number is for all the queries related to the Credit meter for which the customers will receive a bill. Customers opting for Smart meters can feel free to contact on Eon Energy UK number 0345 366 5976 for which the lines will be open from Monday to Friday from 08:00AM to 08:00 PM and on Saturdays from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM. The dedicated staff will handle all your queries and will provide the relevant information that you require. Eon Energy UK has listed a number of questions that are commonly asked by the customers and for getting instant answers to your queries you can visit the Eon Energy contact link .
Eon Energy Change Supplier
As Eon energy provides the best services to the customers, the new customers who wish to switch their suppliers to Eon can find the relevant information on the Eon Energy change supplier link . If you have a prepayment meter and you wish to leave E.ON for some other supplier, you can feel free to contact the dedicated staff on Eon Energy change supplier contact 0345 302 3473 for which the lines will be open from 08:00AM to 08:00 PM from Monday to Friday and from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM on Saturdays. The customers holding a Credit meter can feel free to contact on Eon Energy change supplier number 0345 301 4905 for which the best staff will be available from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM from Monday to Friday and from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM on every Saturday.
Eon Energy Complaints
- There may be issues and dissatisfaction amongst the potential customers for which Eon Energy UK provides the best staff to handle all the complaints and resolve them on priority basis. For any general complaints you can contact on Eon Energy customer service number 0345 052 0000 from morning 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM from Monday to Friday and from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM on every Saturday. For all the complaints related to smart meter account, you can call on Eon Energy customer helpline 0345 366 5973. Customer who wish to file a complaint regarding moving home can feel free to contact on Eon Energy complaints number 0345 303 3020 for which the lines will be open from Monday to Saturday. If you are a prepayment customer and you have any complaints, please feel free to contact on Eon Energy complaint number 0345 303 3040, for which the staff will handle all your complaints with dedication. Customers who wish to send the complaints in written can write to the team at Eon Energy complaints address
Customer Service Centre, E.ON, PO Box 7750, Nottingham NG1 6WR
- You can also send your complaints via email at Eon Energy complaints email address . The staff will make sure all your complaints are answered to and resolved as soon as possible. A special facility is available for the deaf customers to file their complaints. The customers can contact the team on Eon Energy UK number 0800 056 6560. This is a Textphone number for the deaf customers for which the complaints will be handled by the best staff available at E.ON. The company has a good score in resolving all the complaints and for finding the achievements of the company you can visit the Eon Energy link .
Eon Energy Ombudsman services
- In case the customers think that the staff has not managed to resolve their complaints, the company offers a solution to the customers to approach the Eon Energy Ombudsman services for which this is the website link?. Customers can carry forward their complaints in case they think that the complaints are not being resolved by the internal staff of E.ON service providers. Customers can send the complaints via email at Eon Energy customer service email address [email protected]. The complaints shall be resolved as soon as possible.
- The customer?s who wish to talk to the customer support team at Ombudsman services, can feel free to contact on Eon Energy customer service contact number 0330 440 1642 for which the lines will be open from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM from Monday to Friday and from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM on Saturdays. Customers who are looking for quick answers to all the questions and quick resolution to all their problems, can opt for online dispute resolution option for which you can visit at Eon Energy UK link . Follow the instructions that you can find on the page and fill in as much information as you can for quick resolution online. Customers can also send an email to the team on Eon Energy customer service email address [email protected] Energy.com. For sending the complaints in written, you can send them at Eon Energy complaints address
Westwood, Westwood way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, West Midlands, CV4 8LG
- Customers can send the complaints to the Ombudsman service team via Fax on Eon Energy Fax Number 0330 440 1625.
Eon Energy Citizen Advice customer service
The staff will help you provide all the necessary information regarding Citizens scheme of E.ON UK. Customers who wish to know their rights, and get free, confidential, independent and good advice on customer issues can contact on Eon Energy citizen advice customer service number 0345 404 0506 for which the lines will be open from Monday to Saturday. You can also visit the Eon Energy website by pressing on this link .
Contact Eon Energy through social media-Facebook, Twitter & other apps
|Eon Energy Emergency Website||https://www.Eon Energy.com/for-your-home/help-and-support/Emergencies/Carbon-monoxide-emergencies|
|Eon Energy FAQ?s||https://www.Eon Energy.com/for-your-home/help-and-support|
|Eon Energy Website||https://www.Eon Energy.com/|
|Eon Energy customer login/register||https://www.Eon Energy.com/for-your-home/your-account|
|Eon Energy Facebook||https://www.facebook.com/EonEnergyUk/|
|Eon Energy Twitter||https://twitter.com/eonenergyuk|
|Eon Energy Smart meters online||https://www.Eon Energy.com/for-your-home/smart-meters|
|Eon Energy Live Chat||https://www.Eon Energy.com/for-your-home/contact-us|
|Eon Energy online assistance||https://eon-help.creativevirtual.com/eon/bot.htm?uid=1493808653555&isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Res|