Thomas Cook company is the world’s most well-known company when it comes to travel. Thomas Cook travel company was started by a man named Thomas Cook in the year 1841. Thomas Cook airlines company was started with the purpose of helping British people to explore the world. Today the Thomas Cook company provides leisure systems of travel. Thomas Cook air company makes a sale of 7.8 billion Euros every single year. The Thomas Cook group operates in 16 countries and has 22,000 employees.
- Step One: Visit the main website of Thomas Cook
- Step Two: Learn how to cancel Thomas Cook booking
- Step Three: Thomas Cook flight booking cancellation charges
- Step Four: Contact Thomas Cook phone number 0173 322 4330, or alternative Thomas Cook contact number 0173 322 4808.
- Step Five: Contact Thomas Cook email [email protected].
Step One: Visit the main website of Thomas Cook
If you wish to cancel the Thomas cook booking, then the initial thing that you need to do is to visit the Thomas Cook website. Here you will find all the things needed for Thomas Cook booking cancellation. These are the steps that you need to follow for opening the Thomas Cook official website.
- Open the web browser
- Enter the URL of the Thomas Cook main website
Step Two- Learn how to cancel Thomas Cook booking
If you are planning on Thomas Cook booking cancellation, then all you have to do is to fill the Thomas Cook request form. It is important for you to note that the Thomas Cook airlines are not refundable. Thomas Cook cancel booking is of two types, which includes Full cancellation and partial cancellation.
Here are some of the details that you are required to fill-out in the Thomas Cook cancellation form. First of all, you need to visit the Thomas Cook cancellation page for the purpose of full booking cancellation. There you will find full booking cancellation request form written in bold letters. After that, you will be required to follow a set of instructions.
- Firstly, you will be asked whether you have Thomas Cook booking reference or not and you have to give your answer as Yes or No.
- If you click on yes, then you will have to enter some details. In the first box, you will have to enter Thomas Cook airline booking reference
- In the next box, you will have to give the confirmation of your name. There you have to type-in your first and last name.
- In the box after that, you will have to enter your e-mail address. Once you are done with that, enter your telephone number in the next box.
- In the following box, you have to enter departure month, date, and year.
- Then, you have to give your confirmation, whether you are the lead passenger of Thomas Cook airlines or not, then you have to again select a Yes or No.
- After that, you have to type in Yes or No and answer whether you need Thomas Cook insurance claim or not.
- At last, give your confirmation for the cancellation of the booking and submit the form.
If you wish to go for Thomas Cook airlines partial cancellation you will have to enter the same details that you entered in the full cancellation.
- Once you are done with that, you have to select the things that you wish to cancel in your Thomas Cook partial cancellation.
- Now, 5 options will appear in front of you and you have to select one. The options are customers’ outbound flight, Customers’ inbound flight, single customer for every flight or more than one customer for every flight.
- Choose the option that you wish to cancel from your Thomas Cook flight booking and then submit the form.
You must know that the Thomas Cook flight prices are not refundable. This is applicable for every kind of Thomas Cook cancellation such as Thomas Cook cancellation holidays and Thomas Cook cancellation policy flights other than emergency cases like travelling inability because of medical problems. Thomas Cook flight cancellation charges are 100 percent of the Thomas cook flight fares.
You also have an option of requesting a Thomas Cook flight refund of UK government APD for any flight of your choice. Such a Thomas Cook airlines flight refund request must be made within 28 days of the cancellation accepted by Thomas Cook. Additionally, you are required to pay 29 Euros as an administration fee for every Thomas Cook flight booking. These charges don’t include any Insurance letter creations.
Step Four: Contact Thomas Cook customer service through phone
If you plan to change your decision about cancelling your booking and you have any queries related to Thomas Cook flight services and Thomas Cook pre-flight services, then you can contact Thomas Cook customer service number. You can also ask questions about Thomas Cook holiday packages, Thomas Cook flights, Thomas Cook travel service, and Thomas Cook services, then you can contact Thomas Cook customer service 0173 322 4808. You can contact Thomas Cook customer support number at any time between 8:00am to 10:00pm. For the purpose of upgrading the current Thomas Cook services, you can dial Thomas Cook UK contact number 0173 322 4330. You can also access Thomas Cook online. You can also contact them through live chat.
Step Five: Contact Thomas Cook through Live chat and email
Another way to get in touch with Thomas Cook customer service is through Thomas Cook live chat. Either you can help yourself out by going through the FAQs or you can also contact the Thomas Cook customer service chat in Thomas Cook live chat web during the Thomas Cook lives chat opening hours. In the live chat, you can contact Thomas cook special assistance and you can also launch Thomas Cook complaints. The Thomas Cook customer support team will be ready to answer your queries on the Thomas Cook complaints live chat.
If you wish to report Thomas Cook website UK security or you feel that any suspicious activity is going on, then you can contact this Thomas cook email address [email protected].