- If you are seeking any details about direct home shopping of clothing and other products for all ages and sizes, the Marisota shopping website, customer services, a team can be contacted through various options. The users can call them over the phone at the Marisota shopping website, telephone number 0345 071 9018.
- You can chat with us using our Live Chat service in case nobody responds to the chat you can click the black icon in the bottom left-hand corner and type your question. You will usually receive an answer by email within 24 hours, though in busy periods it can take slightly longer. You can also email regarding your complain to [email protected].
- The Marisota shopping website phone opening times are from Mon- Fri 8:00 AM- 8:00 PM. The existing customers can easily shop and manage the services online by signing in to the account via the page. For your assistance, there are various questions with their answers listed via the Marisota help page regarding managing your account, placing an order, return order and other services.
Marisota Contact Numbers
UK Contact Numbers
|Marisota Customer Services||0345 071 9018|
|Marisota Contact for Complaint related to Customer Service, Website, Deliver & Goods||0345 026 3900|
|Marisota Contact for Complaint related to credit account (charges, etc.), financial service, or insurance||0345 026 3899|
|Marisota Comapany Direct Number for Queries||0871 984 6000 Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge|
|Marisota Company for Newsletters||0871 231 2000 Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge|
Marisota Online Chat
The customers can discuss any of their questions about the services through the Marisota online chat service via the page and the customer service representatives will be more than happy to assist further.
Marisota Online Account
Apart from calling the helpline, the customers can easily manage all the services through the Marisota online account like you can buy on personal credit and pay later, you can spread your cost in 21 days without interest, save your details in a secure manner, get personalized reminders on the credit limit, tracking delivery, save your items in wishlist, add multiple addresses and many others. You can also complain about delivery, goods, our website or our customer service to be submitted through email [email protected] or call at 0345 026 3900. And, if in case, you are facing any problems about anything related to a credit account, charges, financial service, or insurance to be submitted through email [email protected] or call at 0345 026 3899.
Any of the correspondence or requests can be sent to the J D Williams & Company Limited trading as Marisota customer care department at the following Marisota address with all your contact details so that they can revert back as soon as possible
Griffin House, 40 Lever Street, Manchester, M60 6ES. Registered in England.
The users can easily get the updates on on-trend women’s fashion created especially for real women in sizes 10-32, to footwear, accessories, gifts, home furnishings & electrical goods offering everything you need to live your colorful life. You can submit your email on this page. You can also contact on 0871 231 2000 Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.
Marisota Payment Modes
For any questions concerning your Marisota Payment modes are a number of payment options, so you can choose the one that’s most convenient for you mentioned on this page. Currently, no payment is accepted through PayPal. The payment modes are mentioned below:
- Via website with a credit or debit card– In this mode of payment simply click on my account and select make a payment. In case you have saved your card details, then just click uses this card and fill in the required fields to initiate the payment. Moreover, if you have not added any card details yet, just scroll down to add new cards. You can also remove expired cards by clicking the manage saved cards option. Kindly note that credit card payments may be subject to a 1.5% handling charges.
- Direct Debit– This option enables you to establish a direct debit via our website by signing in and selecting setup direct debit from the my account menu. You can also initiate the payment over the phone, please call 0871 231 2000 with call cost of 13p per minute plus your phone companies access charge. Marisota is open from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 8am-6pm at weekends. You will only require to give your bank name, account number and sort code
- By phone with a credit or debit card– In this mode of payment you only need to call on 0871 231 2000 with call cost of 13p per minute plus your phone companies access charge. You can initiate this mode of payment service is available 24*7. You are only required to share your card details with our secure system and process your payment directly. You will require to confirm the card type, card number, expiry date and card verification number (this is located on the signature strip on the back of your card; please quote the last three digits). Kindly note credit card payments may be subject to a 1.5% handling charge.
- Standing order/ telephone banking– In this specific mode of payment, you need to use these specified details such as sort code: 40-11-56 and account number: 00048704. Also, keep in mind to use your customer number as shown on your statement for payment reference. In case you don’t remember your customer number just mention ‘Forgot Your Account Number’ link on the sign in page. After the completion of details submission, you will receive an automated email containing your customer number. Otherwise, you can click the black icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen and our friendly customer service team will be happy to help.
- At the post office– In this specific mode of payment simply take your statement and let the cashier know how much you want to pay. The statement will be stamped and give it back to you, just keep this for your records. Also bear in mind that you won’t be charged at the Post Office, but a fee of 41p will be applied to your next statement.
- At your bank– In this mode of payment take your statement and let the cashier know how much you want to pay. The statement will be stamped and given back to you. Also, keep this for your records. At the bottom of statement you will find the payment slip kept by the cashier. There is no additional cost to payment made through your bank branch, however, if you go to another bank they may charge you.
- Payzone– Just take your statement to any store showing the Payzone logo. The stamped statement will be given back to you, along with your receipt. Kindly keep the statement for your records. You can go to store locator to find the nearest store. Kindly note that a standard fee of 31p will be applied to your account for every payment made via Payzone.
- Post (cheques, postal orders, payment slips)– In case you are using payment slips just copy your card number into the boxes provided. Also, bear in mind not to mention your card verification number onto any form for security reasons. Cheque or postal order can also be used to make payment and address it in the name of JD Williams. To guarantee your payment to your account, simply mention customer number, house number & postcode on the back and send it to us with your completed payment slip. Marisota will cash cheques as soon as they receive the payment and keeping this in mind never send a post dated cheques.
Kindly send your payment to the below mentioned address:
Customer Contact Centre,40 Lever Street,Manchester,M60 6ES
Kindly don’t send cash through the post for your own security reasons. Kindly note that credit card ayments may be subject to a 1.5% handling charge. Marisota Payment Related Contact
In case, you are facing any issues while making the payments, you can check for various advice provided by the Marisota customer services team through this page or discuss with them over the phone by calling the Marisota contact telephone number 0345 026 3900 from Monday- Friday 8AM- 8PM. Below are the cases you can refer to the below mentioned scenarios:
- Make payment before a statement is issued– A payment is required in every 28 day statement period, so do not worry even if you have paid twice in one statement period, it will diminish your overall balance. However, you will still need to pay the minimum payment for the next statement period. The ideal manner to keep a track of when your payments are due is to use the ‘My Account’ page. This will confirm your current balance, including the amount of credit available to spend and when your next minimum payment is due. You can visit this web page for further details.
- Trouble paying my minimum payment– In case you are unable to pay the minimum payment, kindly get in touch with Marisota customer service as soon as possible so that they can assist you. Kindly click the black icon in the bottom left hand corner of the screen. Moreover, keep in mind that in case you are unable to pay your minimum payment by the due date shown on your statement, Marisota shopping website reserve the right to apply an administrative charge to cover their costs of reminding you. Currently, the charge is £12 for each reminder you receive. The amount charged could change at any time, but you will be informed in advance if this is going to happen. Kindly bear in mind that your credit rating will be affected if you miss a payment on your account. You can visit this web page for further details.
- Changing payment day– The statements are automatically issued every 28 days, and payment is required every 28 days if there is a balance on the account. It is a part of the terms and conditions for all of our customers, unfortunately, we’re unable to change the due date for your payment. You can visit this web page for further details.
- Payment on balance– In case if you have an unpaid balance on your account you will receive a statement through the post every 28 days. This will confirm your minimum payment and the date you require to pay. You can also choose to pay the minimum payment on your account or a higher amount of your choice or the full payment of the balance. Kindly see our terms and conditions for more information. You can visit this web page for further details.
- Paperless Statement- You can easily opt for the paperless statement by simply signing in to your account and just click manage my paperless preferences. You can visit this web page for further details.
Marisota Credit Account Related Contact
Marisota shopping site provides you with a credit account when you register as a user. This kind of credit card account allows you to spread the cost of the items you have bought. You will receive a statement every 28 days, showing the item sent to you, returned items, payment made, remaining balance and minimum payment required. There are various options or you to make payments to your account, but the quickest and easiest way is via our website. In case, if any, credit-related issues you can get in touch with the Marisota customer service via contact number 0345 026 3899. If you prefer to write, the requests can be sent via the Marisota shopping site contact email [email protected] and the customer service representatives will reply back as soon as possible. The Marisota office phone is open from Monday- Friday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 pm. You can visit the page for further details. Below are the cases you can refer to the below-mentioned scenarios:
- Increasing credit limit – The credit limit cannot be increased on request, but all accounts are reviewed regularly. If you pay at least the minimum payment on each statement and make sure that your payments are received on time, you will increase the chances of your credit limit to be raised. The statement will show any changes to your available credit and can be viewed on your online account. You will also get an email from Marisota shopping website to inform you. You can visit this web page for further details.
- Order above credit limit– Marisota shopping site is aware that it can be hard to wait once you have spotted the flawless item. You can obviously order more than the credit limit only after paying the excess amount with a credit or debit card. Also, you can find out how much credit you have to spend at any time by simply signing in and click my account. You can visit this web page for further details.
- Further, there are few conditions that you should be aware of are mentioned below:
- The interest rate will be levied to your account in case you choose to make the minimum payment, or you pay less than the full outstanding balance. This charge is calculated based on your statement’s opening balance, any prior period interest due and any interest due on administrative charges.
In case you fail to make minimum payment by the due date shown on your statement, you will incur an administration charge of £12.
And in case if you only make the minimum payment each month, it will take you longer and cost you more to clear your balance.
- The exact terms that will apply to your account, including your Annual Percentage Rate, will be detailed in your credit agreement. You can print and/or download the document to keep for future reference in case of a successful online application. You will receive the document by post if you apply via telephone.
Marisota Orders related Contact
- Marisota shopping website has a great collection of clothing and other products for all ages and sizes. While ordering any product or item you incur any impediment you can complain about delivery, goods to be submitted through email at [email protected] or call at 0345 026 3900. You can chat with us using our Live Chat service in case nobody responds to the chat you can click the black icon in the bottom left-hand corner and type your question. You will usually receive an answer by email within 24 hours, though in busy periods it can take slightly longer. The Marisota shopping website phone opening times are from Mon- Fri 8:00AM- 8:00PM. Below are the scenarios, helping you to cope with the order related issues and contact:
- Undelivered Order– In case if have not received the order and it has been more than seven days since it had been out for delivery, kindly contact us as soon as possible. You can also just click on the black icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen to check out the order in transit.You can go to this page for further info.
- Next day delivery orders– The couriers are working consistently to ensure that your parcel reaches desired day. In case you are presently waiting for your order to arrive just bear in mind you can receive the order at any time until 8:00 pm. You can go to this page for further info.
- Order delivery arriving straight from the supplier– Products that are arriving straight from the supplier will arrive about eight days to reach you. In case it takes longer in delivery they will inform you as soon as you add them to your shopping bag. You can go to this page for further info.
- Received a faulty/damaged/incomplete order– Kindly get in touch with customer service as soon as possible. You can also click on the black icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen, and our friendly customer service team will be more than happy to assist you. You can go to this page for further info.
- Cancelling or Changing Order– In case your order hasn’t been processed for dispatch, you can cancel your order right away and you will just require to contact customer service as soon as possible. The easiest and quickest way to do this is by using our Live Chat service. If it’s about to leave our warehouse or it’s already gone, we’re sorry, but they will not be able to make any changes to it. This doesn’t affect your right to cancel. Your rights to cancel your order: under the Consumer Regulations, you can cancel your order for any reason from the day you place your order and up to 14 days after it’s delivered. To meet the cancellation deadline, your communication exercising the right to cancel must be sent to us before the cancellation period expires. Simply attach our cancellation form (which can be found at the bottom of this page) to an email and send it to [email protected]. Any items which have already been received must be returned to us in their original condition and packaging. Please allow up to 7 days for the goods to reach us and your account to be refunded. If you paid by card, please allow a further 5 working days for your card to be credited. You can go to this page for further info.
- Nominated day delivery order– If you have selected a time slot for your delivery (AM or PM) they will do everything to deliver at your preferred time of day. Please bear in mind that the time slot you’ve chosen cannot be guaranteed, though they will do our best to honour it. The couriers are working consistently to ensure that your parcel reaches desired day. Kindly wait until 8 PM for your parcel to reach you. You can also track your order using your online account by just sign in and click on track your orders option for the latest update on it. The will keep you updated by email. You can go to this page for further info.
- Standard delivery order– You will receive your order within three to five working days. In case any items will take longer to arrive, they will let you know when you add them to your shopping bag. Their couriers work between 8 AM and 8 PM, so kindly allow until 8 PM for delivery. You can track the progress of your order online – simply sign in to your account and click ‘Track Your Orders’ for the latest event. They will also keep you updated by email. You can go to this page for further info.
- Order in separate parcel charge– This will only be applied to one delivery charge per order, even if your order’s sent out in separate parcels. The price displayed on your order confirmation will be the total price you pay for your order. You can go to this page for further info.
- Order delivery refund– If you return the items using one of our pre-paid labels, the delivery charge remains payable. They have found that this is more convenient for our customers instead of applying an additional charge each time you use our return service. If you return the items at your own cost, though, they will be more than happy to refund the delivery charge for you. You can go to this page for further info.
Marisota Delivery Contact
Marisota have a range of different services to fit in with your lifestyle, whether you would like your items as quickly as possible, or delivered on a specific day. They endeavour very best to make sure they arrive when you want them to.
Kindly note you can have your items delivered to your home, workplace, a friend, relative or next door neighbour. Their couriers work between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM, and you will be able to track your order through your online account.
Below are the scenarios, helping you to cope with the order related issues and contact:
- ParcelShop delivery– If you’re likely to be out when your parcel’s delivered, you can have it sent to a ParcelShop via our ‘Click to Collect’ service and pick it up at a time that suits you. If ‘Click to Collect’ is available for your chosen items, the option will be displayed at the checkout and you’ll be offered a list of your nearest collection locations. The shop will take delivery of your parcel and hold it for 10 days. They will also email you a PIN * which you’ll need to quote when you pick up the parcel. Moreover, if ‘Click to Collect’ is only available then you should choose standard delivery. Every product is not eligible to be delivered via this service. In case you have not received your PIN, kindly inform them as soon as possible.
- Direct express delivery– Usually, items that are sent directly from our suppliers take a little longer to be delivered. If your items are eligible for direct express delivery, though, you’ll receive them much quicker within 2-3 working days if you order before 5 PM, and within 3-4 working days if you order after 5 PM. This option will be shown under ‘Delivery date’ at the checkout, if available. So, for example: if you order on a Monday at 1 PM, you should expect delivery by Wednesday or Thursday of the same week, between 8 AM and 8 PM. Whilst they make every effort to deliver goods on the day they have specified, although they cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept any liability for out of costs, pocket expenses, losses or any other expenses due to failed or late delivery. Supplementary delivery charges: larger or more expensive items may cost more to deliver. The extra charge will be shown at the checkout.
- Next day delivery– In case you order before 11 PM you can have your items delivered the very next day. Kindly follow the delivery details such for orders as if ordered weekday before 11 PM product will be delivered the following day, weekdays after 11 PM the delivery of the product within 2 working days, Saturday before 12 pm the delivery of the product on Sunday, Sunday after 12 PM the delivery of the product will be on Monday, Sunday before 8 pm the delivery of the product will be on Monday, Sunday after 8 pm the delivery of the product will be on Tuesday and Bank holidays the delivery of the product will be on the next working day.
- For instance, assume that you place an order at 2 PM on a Monday, you will receive your order on Tuesday, between 8 AM and 8 PM. The above delivery times are based on the assumption that all items are in stock. Whilst they make every effort to deliver goods on the day you have selected, they cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept any liability for out of costs, pocket expenses, losses or any other expenses due to failed or late delivery.
- Nominated day delivery– If your items are eligible for nominated day delivery, this will be offered at the checkout. You can choose the most convenient delivery date for you, plus a time slot (AM or PM). You can even request delivery on a Sunday. Delivery time are majorly based on the assumption that all items are in stock. Whilst they try to deliver goods on the day they have mentioned, however, they cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept any liability for out of costs, pocket expenses, losses or any other expenses due to failed or late delivery. These options are only accessible if you live in an area covered by our courier.
- Standard delivery– If your order is not urgent and you are happy to wait a little longer, select their standard delivery option. Your items will arrive within three to five working days, between 8 AM and 8 PM. They will update you on the status of your order via email. You will be able to track the parcel online by clicking ‘My Account’option and then choosing ‘Track My Orders’ option.
- Sunday delivery– If you place your order before 12 PM on Saturday and select next day delivery, it’ll be delivered between 8 AM and 8 PM on Sunday and it will be perfect if you are planning to have a relaxing day at home.
Contact Marisota shopping website through social media like Facebook and Twitter accounts
Marisota is a trading style of J D Williams & Company Limited which is UK’s leading direct home shopping company. It operates over twenty 20 successful fashion brands. They offer a vast collection of clothing and other products for all ages and sizes. All their clothes are designed to provide the best fit at the best value, and they are specialists in the area of larger size women’s wear. The company was founded and established by James David Williams in 1875. He was the first to make use of the UK’s parcel post service in 1882 and to send his company’s products direct to his customers. The formula of providing quality, fashionable, value for money clothing direct to customers proved increasingly popular towards the latter end of the 20th Century and J D Williams enjoyed significant growth. The continued growth of the company is ensured by J D Williams and is the most successful direct home shopping company in the UK today, with over 6 million customers and 3,500 employees. For any help and advice, you can get in touch with Marisota customer services team in various ways like over the telephone, by email, mail, via the live chat sessions, via the online account or through the social platforms like Facebook and Twitter account.
- Marisota Shopping Website
- Marisota Shopping Website Newsletter Page
- Marisota Shopping Website My Account Page
- Marisota Shopping Website Help Page
- Marisota Shopping Website Contact Us Page
- Marisota Shopping Website Complain Page
- Marisota Shopping Website Delivery & Returns Page
- Marisota Shopping Website VIP Page
- Marisota Shopping Website Facebook Page
- Marisota Shopping Website Twitter Page
- Marisota Shopping Website Google Plus Page