Cancelling AA Services
A company that provides all the services that are related to motoring, you definitely won’t be able to find one better than the AA. AA is short for the Automobile Association. Other insurance companies may be filled with businessmen who are only looking to make money, but the AA is definitely made up of men and women who only want to help the drivers in the country. They started out as an association with the aim to overcome unfair police oppression against drivers. Eventually, they launched breakdown covers and insurance policies that are incomparable. When vehicles saw a rise, the AA started dispatching agents and repairers all the over the United Kingdom, with the intention of helping out drivers whenever necessary.
If you are a customer with the AA and you wish to withdraw your membership, you only have to follow the steps below:
- Make sure that this is the right decision for you and your family, as auto-coverage is very important for your safety
- Help yourself to the AA main website
- Find AA cancellation number
- Contact the cancellation number
- Call the AA customer service telephone number 0344 209 0754
There will be a step-by-step guide for you to cancel your AA membership below. There will also be screenshots included to make it easier for you to understand. If you are having doubts about cancelling your membership, feel free to visit our AA Contact Numbers page to see what else they can offer you.
Step 1: Visit the AA Official Website
By visiting the AA official website, you will be getting all information you need about their services. You will also get to understand how the cancellation process works. When you head on to their website, don’t be surprised to find that it is incredibly easy to navigate around the pages.
- Visit the AA official website when you click on this link
- Keep all your account details and contact details handy
- Ensure that you have fully paid out your insurance bills
Step 2: Contact Us
At the bottom of any page at all, you will find an array of tabs. The first will state ‘Contact Us’. You ought to select that particular tab.
Step 3: The AA Cancellation Contact Number
When you are on the ‘Contact Us’ page, a series of tabs will be displayed in a column on your page.
- Click on the ‘General enquiries’ tab
- The first number of the tab serves as a customer support number, but you can also treat it as a cancellation number
- When you dial the number, it would be appreciated if you can state a valid reason for your cancellation
- Do note that the AA will most likely charge you with a minor cancellation fee
Step 4 (Optional): Inform them during the ‘cooling off’ period
Once you have signed an insurance policy contract with the AA, they will grant you a cooling off period that lasts 14 days. If you decide to revoke your customer status from the AA, you can get a full refund. However, if you miss the 14 day window, it is possible that they will charge you a cancellation fee for missing the window.
Step 5: Contact the AA customer care helpline
They are always ready to help you. And if you need a reason to remain with the AA, please head on over to our AA Contact Numbers page to check out the services they have to offer. They are currently listed on the London Stock Exchange, putting them pretty high among other motoring companies. Their customer feedback has been in the green zone since their conception. This is a company that offers comprehensive insurance policies for all kinds of insurance. From car insurance to pet insurance, they have it. You can even get driving lessons from esteemed driving instructors at the AA. All you have to do is call one of the numbers you find on our Contact Numbers page. You will be able to communicate directly with their customer care agents. And they will provide you with all the information you need to make a sound decision.